1 cup baking soda (99 cent store, Walmart, Grocery stores)
1/2 cup Citric Acid (Bought at Sprouts in bulk for $13)
1/2 cup Epsom salts (99 cent store)
1 Teaspoon water
3 Teaspoons Oil (I used coconut)
5 Drops essential oil of your choosing
About 5-7 drops of food coloring of your choosing
Large Mixing Bowl
Liquid Measuring Cup (glass with pouring spout)
Mold, Cupcake Pan/liners, etc
- First, mix all of your dry ingredients together well in the large mixing bowl with the whisk.
- Mix all of your liquid ingredients together in the glass measuring cup.
- SLOWLY mix your liquid ingredients into your dry. It’s very important that you do this slowly, as to not cause a reaction with your ingredients. About a drop or two at a time worked well for me.
- If you didn’t add your coloring to your liquid mixture, add it now. Whisk it until there are no large lumps and it should have the consistency of wet sand.
- You can now add the mixture into your mold.
- Let sit over night to dry, pop them in the freezer for faster drying.
- Wrap them up as gifts, or use your new bath bombs for yourself!